Bacon Slicer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fed up of HaloWars.com? Fed up of Aloysius? Fed up of the Fine Gentlemen? Join the rebellion against HWF!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AntiMangina
Follower

AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. Empty
PostSubject: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Hey JumpingJet and all others. Saw your post on halowars.com and decided to come over here and see what your about. I don't play COD anymore and barely pick up Halo 3 anymore either. I am a rabid Wars player though and most likely will be until ODST releases. The wars forums have delved into nothing but a pit of hate and stupidity. And i got banned for replying "no" to a post. BS I honestly don't know what else to say so I'll just lurk here for a bit and test the waters.
Back to top Go down
onyy
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:17 pm

hey
everybody there hates me anywyas
llol
well the noobs
hey look i can say that here =D
Back to top Go down
R!zZle BiZzl£
Mr Sheen Sheen White
R!zZle BiZzl£

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:29 am

welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Insane
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:52 pm

lol that place is fu*ked right now, and welcome
Back to top Go down
onyy
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 pm

true ture
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
Slicer Of The Bacon
Night Angel

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 am

Hey dude!

Nice to see you here.

And how do you know me as JJ?

I thought you would know me as night angel as i dont talk to you much at HWF...
Back to top Go down
https://baconslicer.forumotion.com
AntiMangina
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:37 am

I know you as JJ because I have read a few of your FF's ,and on the forum it says right under Night Angel, JumpingJet. Thanx for the welcome eveyone. I am sort of a lurker(not a troll) so i dont have friends on the HWsite but I tried to and contributed as much as possible. But people arent very nice or are very arrogant there.
Back to top Go down
AntiMangina
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:39 am

NOOBS newbs newbies uber epic fail noobtacular Yeah, I think I'm gonna like it here
Back to top Go down
onyy
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:10 am

=D
oh yeah glad to have you!
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
Slicer Of The Bacon
Night Angel

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Dont worry, all even here, you can make your name here and we will voutch for you at HWF, those of us that still go there like me!
Back to top Go down
onyy
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:49 am

your lucky lol
Smile
but then again all i did was point out how stupied they are..
is that bad lol
Back to top Go down
Insane
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:10 am

hey tom, do you know how i can log in with my old acc? cuz it says that ishould use windows live acc and not the old one...
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
Slicer Of The Bacon
Night Angel

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:39 am

Yeh, Do you know the email you used to sign up to halowars way back?
Back to top Go down
Insane
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 10:57 am

maybe... what should i do
Back to top Go down
onyy
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:29 pm

um yeah i tried it but it didnt work for me Sad
oh check out the music section!!
Back to top Go down
Night Angel
Slicer Of The Bacon
Night Angel

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 am

Yeh you need to know your email you used to sign up to get your account back...
Back to top Go down
Insane
Follower

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:04 am

ok, thanks i´ll try that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.   AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates. Empty

Back to top Go down

AntiMangina seeks refuge from idiotic trueskill debates.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bacon Slicer :: Introductions-
Jump to: